WHAT IS Switch
- Switch is an app-based E-Scooter sharing platform offering commuters a convenient,On-demand & affordable alternative mode of transportation to reach the first and last mile.
- Commuting via Switch helps reduce traffic congestion and environmental pollution making the city a greenerand cleaner place to live in. Users can simply rent anE-Scooter. Even onecan
opt for ride/delivery options.
- Switch vision & mission is to make India a greener, cleaner & fitter cycling nation by solving last mile connectivity issues in an affordable way.
- By Switch we solve the last mile connectivity needs of people and Metro Feeder Service
WHERE CAN WE FIND Switch E-SCOOTER’S / E – Rickshaw ?
Its only available at Metro Stations, Switch Convenience centers (Pick and Drop Points),and at different institutes campuses, It is easy to find the location on the Switch app.
HOW TO RIDE Switch E-SCOOTER?
E-Scooter is a gear-less electric scooter like any other petrol run scooter. Once the vehicle is unlocked bring the vehicle in momentum by giving it slight acceleration. Remember wearing helmet is necessary for your own safety apart from law abiding.
WHAT IS THE FARE FOR RIDING Switch E-SCOOTER?
The pricing is Rs.1.50 per minute, special packages is available for full day, weekends, weekly and monthly needs. Contact our representative for details.
ARE THEIR ANY SUBSCRIPTION PLANS OR NIGHT PLANS?
- At present . not available
UNLOCK & LOCK
The Lock and unlock is an automated process through the App while BOOKING. RIde and ENDING your RIDE – needs to be rephrased
Correct parking norms:
- Parkat a safe place designated by Switch, Municipal Corporation, Metro or any authorities (You can find the drop
location on Switch App).
- Correct parking places are the officialgovernment-designated public parking areas.
- Safety/security and any penalty for wrong parking will be customers responsibility
Incorrect Parking Places:
- Never park inside a gated community unless it’s a Switch Designated Parking Place.
- Never park inside building or in basement/underground parking.
- Never park in small alleyways.
- Never park it where it could impact other commutes or other means of transport.
- Never park it where it becomes difficult for other users to find or use.
- Incorrect parking leads to a penalty fee which will be charged on the user. It can also lead to barring of user account on Switch.
WHAT IF I GOT HURT WHILE RIDING SWITCH?
We request all our riders to ride safely. We’re service
provider who is the technology business of providing scooter sharing service to
everyone in case you have used our scooter & have got into an accident. KHS
Associates (SWITCH) won’t be responsible in any such circumstance what so ever.
We encourage our users to look after their own safety by wearing helmets &
riding safely. Also we’re working introducing some insurance plans which users
can buy before booking their ride.